Canadian visa for Italian, Swedish, New Zealand and UK citizens
The extent of Canada’s natural beauty, from mountains and glaciers to remote lakes and forests, is nearly unmatched anywhere in the world. But Canada’s appeal is not limited to nature. Canada has cosmopolitan cities that are clean, safe, friendly and multicultural. As an Italian citizen, you do not need a visa to plan a trip to Canada. If you are traveling by plane, you must apply for an ETA before boarding a flight. Fortunately, the electronic travel authorization can be applied for online in no time. This document, known as an Electronic Travel Authorization (ETA), is an electronic system that authorizes you to visit Canada. Valid for 5 years, it allows Italian visitors to stay 6 months on each visit. Remember that as an Italian you do not need a visa.
WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS
- Valid passport – check the expiry date of your passport before applying for an ETA. This document must be valid for another six months from the date of arrival in Canada.
- E-mail address – a valid e-mail address is required to apply online and also to receive the document. If you wish, you can print your ETA.
- Payment methods – you can pay with different payment methods such as credit/debit card.
As stipulated in Canadian visa regulations, New Zealand citizens planning to visit Canada are not required to apply for a short-stay visa. However, if you are traveling by air, you must apply for a Canadian ETA visa before departure. The Canadian government introduced this online visa waiver for citizens of certain countries (including New Zealand) in 2015 to facilitate international visits. The ETA allows entry for tourism, business or transit. eTA holders are eligible for multiple visits to Canada, each lasting up to six months (180 days). To do this, they must apply for the Canadian Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA) online. You must meet some basic Canadian eTA requirements for New Zealand citizens.
Canada eTA Requirements for New Zealand Citizens
- Passport – if you want to get your Canada ETA, first check the expiration date of your passport as it must be valid for at least another 6 months from your arrival in the country.
- Email address – it is essential that you put a current email as any information we receive about your ETA we will email you. When your ETA has been approved, if you wish, you can print it.
- Payment methods – if you have a credit/debit card, don’t worry as you can pay with any of them.
People entering Canada by car, bus, train or boat (including cruise ships) cannot apply for an eTA and must instead apply for a visitor visa at the Embassy. The Canadian eTA was introduced in 2015 by the Canadian Immigration Service to better organize the screening of visitors and determine their right to enter the country before travelling. There are fifty countries whose citizens are exempt from Canadian visas under this program, including the British. This means that UK citizens can apply for a Canada eTA instead of having to apply for a Canadian tourist visa for UK citizens.
VISA CANADA REQUIREMENTS UK CITIZENS
- A UK passport valid for at least 6 months from the date of travel
- You can use a credit or debit card to pay the eTA fee.
- A current email address to receive the eTA.
Canada has so much to offer tourists that everything they want on vacation is in abundance. Outdoor activities with sensational landscapes, delicious multicultural cuisine and fascinating culture. The art of inspiring and some of the friendliest locals. Swedish citizens wishing to travel to Canada for a short stay do not need to apply for a Canadian visa. However, you must obtain an ETA from Canada before departure if you are traveling there by air. The eTA program was launched in 2016 to screen travelers arriving from overseas in response to rising terrorist activity around the world. Swedish citizens are required to apply for an eTA Canada visa for short-term entry (less than 90 days) to Canada for general tourism, business, transit, or medical purposes.
Canadian visa requirements for Swedish citizens
- Passport – to apply for an eTA in Canada, you should know that your passport must be valid for at least another 6 months from your date of arrival in Canada.
- Email – you will receive your ETA by email in PDF format. For this it is important that you provide a valid email address.
- Payment Methods – it is essential that you have a valid credit/debit card as these are the only online ways to pay for your application.
Company Name: CANADA Official
Contact person: MaspanaThomas Rustam
E-mail: Send an email
Call: +34 913 53 66 00
Address:P. de la Castellana, 259
Town: 28046 Madrid