Careers | fashion magazine
eCommerce Associate: High-End Fashion
|job title:||eCommerce Associate: High-End Fashion|
|type of work:||Fulltime|
We have an exciting opportunity for an eCommerce Assistant to join our growing team in Melbourne. This is a great opportunity to join a growing luxury fashion start-up. If you are results oriented, hard working and have a passion for fashion, this is the perfect role.
- Customer service
- Respond to customer email inquiries regarding order tracking, product inquiries, product suggestions and more.
- Preparation of products for the website
- Upload new season products and ensure all details are accurate and up to date.
Other tasks include:
- Reservation of deliveries
- Customer order tracking
- Validation of invoices
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Is results oriented
- Has a strong interest in fashion
- Is able to work in a team or independently
- Is able to handle a high pressure environment
- At least 2 years of full-time work experience
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Ability to work in Australia
- Fluent English
- Ability to speak Italian, Mandarin, Korean or Japanese is considered favorably
WHY JOIN US?
- Generous compensation
- Join one of Australia’s fastest growing e-commerce sites
- Excellent location in the city of Melbourne
- Close-knit and friendly team
- Fast and exciting role
- Immediate start available
Apply via LinkedIn only, do not use the “apply now” form below.
To keep up to date with fashion jobs in Sydney, subscribe to Fashion Journal Career Updates here.
Cettire is Australia’s largest luxury fashion site and we continue to grow at a rapid pace.